Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality, Montenegro
We are seeking for a driven System Engineer willing to grow in the dynamic and ever-changing Financial Sector.
- Install and configure software and hardware – Software installation and customisation on embedded systems environment (NCR ATM and POS terminal).
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Responsible for operating Systems, Applications, and other Software.
- Technical Documentation writing for tests and implementation purpose, build an internal wiki with technical documentation and manuals
- Brand certifications (VISA, MASTERCARD, China Union Pay, AMEX, local…)
- Problem solving and analytical skills, business awareness and creativity, troubleshoot issues
- Experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role – Experience with Operating systems (Windows)
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery – Experience in network protocols and relational databases (DB).
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude. Analytical thinking with a proven ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions.
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Business orientation, dedication to meet expectations and requirements of clients, dedication for continuous learning.
- Communication skills and ability to work in a multinational environment, fluency in English and local language.
We are offering a competitive salary, flexible working hours, an inclusive, caring and friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and career development in a fast-changing and dynamic IT sector in a team of dedicated, ambitious and team-oriented professionals.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please follow this LINK.